Thursday, March 31, 2011

About and for the artists and writers of the world, who happen to love coffee.

I've had this idea for a website ever since i was 22. It was a strong passion of mine to start something revolving around anything and everything involving art, with a concentration on written prose. Procrastination and just plain being busy with school, work and a relationship won the what if battle, for many a year. This was way back ( god, that sounds weird) before blogging took over the populous of lurking websurfers. I wanted to make something that fed my love for every medium of art on a regular basis whilst fusing it with my unwavering love for the beautiful bean. I know many of you don't work or create without it, or some other preferred drug. Tea is a close second. 

Since being diagnosed with Fibro just a few months ago, I have realized that there was more beauty to this drug than waves of thoughts, actions, and "doing stupid things faster" Once the main chemical is mixed with an NSAID, the coffee then increases that meds strength, thus creating more elimination of pain. This and many other reasons led me to buy that caffeine molecule t-shirt, circulating the internets. In moderation, coffee truly is a healer. This will be a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment