Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't take my brush.

I love how the subconsciousness takes an everyday inanimate object and makes it the focal point of a dream, yet it stands for something much deeper.

Someone had a brush of mine, of all things, and waived it around at me. Either i had a really bad hair day, and they liked that they had control over it. Or simply, they had something i wanted so desperately, like a dog salivating for treats, but could never obtain.

This may stand for me constantly trying to obtain something, which goes with the theme of my life right now. Yeah, i know it's just a mashup of things in your head and what you saw during the day mostly, but i still like to analyze. I think part of dreams are telling in some ways. After all, they are your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment